India’s economic capital, Mumbai is a densely populated city. With the growing population and infrastructure, public / private transport needs are also on the rise.
Pollution levels have seen a drastic jump in recent years, leading to an increase in health ailments. Quick and easy access to street food in Mumbai lures one and all. Street food vendors keep reheating cooking oil furthering the damage to the health.
Therefore, we at Aris BioEnergy are motivated to provide mankind with a safe, renewable fuel alternative, which will not only reduce carbon emissions but also provide domestic security to meet our increasing fuel demands.
Our approach in managing Used Cooking Oil is
Quickly Have a Look at
Our Process of
UCO Collection for Residences
- We reach out to residential areas and retail outlets to create awareness on the hazardous impact of consuming Used Cooking Oil and also offer a sustainable solution.
- Our network of collection partners then approach each UCO producer with collection cans and place the can in their premises.
- Our partners are readily available for scheduled pick-ups of filled cans, ensuring a prompt and hassle-free experience.
- The UCO cans are barcoded and sealed before being transported to the refinery.
- And finally, the refinery converts Used Cooking Oil (UCO) into BioDiesel using the Transesterification process. Eureka! We are moving one step forward each day towards conserving the planet.
Share Your Details to be a Part of #HarGharHealthy
Used Cooking Oil Collection In Mumbai
Andheri | Antop Hill | Bandra | Bhandup | Borivali | Byculla | Chembur | Colaba | Dadar | Dahisar | Dombivli | Fort | Ghatkopar | Girgaon | Goregaon |Jogeshwari | Juhu | Kalyan | Kandivali | Kanjurmarg | Khar | Kurla | Malad |Mankhurd | Matunga | Mira-Bhayandar | Mulund | Nahur | Parel |Powai | Santacruz |Thane | Trombay | Vasai | Vidyavihar | Vikhroli | Vile Parle | Virar