The ‘Orange City’ of Maharashtra is one of the densely populated cities of West India. In recent years, public/private transport needs have increased steadily.
Increased pollution levels have been detrimental to the citizens’ health. Delicious street food and snack items are readily available in Nagpur. Moreover, the street food vendors do not use fresh oil. Rather, they keep reheating used cooking oil, which poses a serious threat to the health of the consumer.
Therefore, we at Aris BioEnergy, are focused on creating a safe, renewable fuel alternative that will not only reduce carbon emissions but also provide domestic security to meet our increasing fuel demands.
Our approach in managing Used Cooking Oil is
Quickly Have a Look at
Our Process of
UCO Collection for Residences
- We reach out to residential areas and retail outlets to create awareness on the hazardous impact of consuming Used Cooking Oil and also offer a sustainable solution.
- Our network of collection partners then approach each UCO producer with collection cans and place the can in their premises.
- Our partners are readily available for scheduled pick-ups of filled cans, ensuring a prompt and hassle-free experience.
- The UCO cans are barcoded and sealed before being transported to the refinery.
- And finally, the refinery converts Used Cooking Oil (UCO) into BioDiesel using the Transesterification process. Eureka! We are moving one step forward each day towards conserving the planet.
Share Your Details to be a Part of #HarGharHealthy
Used Cooking Oil Collection In Nagpur
Ajni | Ashok Nagar | Bajaj Nagar | Bezanbagh | Bhandewadi | Byramji Town | Chaoni | Civil Lines | Dhantoli | Dharampeth | Gaddi Godam | Gandhibagh | Gandhinagar | Giripeth | Gitti Khadan | Gokulpeth | Indora | Itwari | Jaripatka | Kalamna | Kapil Nagar | Lakadganj | Mahal | Mangalwari | Manish Nagar | Mankapur | Maskasath | Mominpura | Nandanvan | New Pawan Shakti Nagar | Pachpaoli | Pardi | Police Line Takli | Pratap Nagar | Rahate Colony | Rajendra Nagar | Ramdaspeth | Ravi Nagar | Sadar | Seminary Hills | Shraddhanand Peth | Sitabuldi | Vayusena Nagar | Wardhaman Nagar