The ancient city of Nashik is Maharashtra’s most popular site of pilgrimage. With numerous temples, thousands of visitors, and growing infrastructure in the city, public/private transport needs have also risen.
Pollution has been on a continual rise as well. Easy access to street food in Nashik has contributed to the health issues of the people. As the street food vendors reuse cooked oil repeatedly to prepare food items.
Therefore, we at Aris BioEnergy, are working with the sole objective of providing humanity with a safe, renewable fuel alternative, which will not only reduce carbon emissions but also provide domestic security to meet our increasing fuel demand.
Our approach in managing Used Cooking Oil is
Quickly Have a Look at
Our Process of
UCO Collection for Residences
- We reach out to residential areas and retail outlets to create awareness on the hazardous impact of consuming Used Cooking Oil and also offer a sustainable solution.
- Our network of collection partners then approach each UCO producer with collection cans and place the can in their premises.
- Our partners are readily available for scheduled pick-ups of filled cans, ensuring a prompt and hassle-free experience.
- The UCO cans are barcoded and sealed before being transported to the refinery.
- And finally, the refinery converts Used Cooking Oil (UCO) into BioDiesel using the Transesterification process. Eureka! We are moving one step forward each day towards conserving the planet.
Share Your Details to be a Part of #HarGharHealthy
Used Cooking Oil Collection In Nashik
Bhandardara | Kasara | Igatpuri | Ghoti | Sinnar | Trimbak | Ojhar | Deolali